With your help, we can accomplish so much more! Please help us serve children and families in need, and consider one of the following volunteer opportunities. You CAN and WILL make a difference!
Administrative & Marketing Assistance
- Filing and copying
- Stuffing envelopes for mail-outs
- Creating documents for classrooms and parenting classes (e.g., laminating, cutting, creating tools)
- Data entry
- Computer software expertise - operating systems
- Computer hardware expertise
- Graphic design
- Social media content (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Website management
- Assist with volunteer coordination
- Make phone calls to previous clients, board members, businesses
- Sell peanuts during our annual fundraiser
- Solicit businesses and individuals for donations or sponsorship
Exchange Family Center’s Board Members are advocates for the center and its mission. The Board of Directors meets on a monthly basis and participates in an annual planning retreat. Each member is asked to serve a 3-year term and to actively participate in at least one committee. Board Members also provide volunteer and financial support to the agency throughout the year, each according to his/her resources.